Monday, September 22, 2008

Organics to Me!

My Organics to Me deliver just showed up at my door, friendly man with a big head of hair is always smiling when he drops it by.

I get a bi-weekly delivery of the "Bin for One" and I have found that it suits me fine. There are two men around to help me eat it all (brother and boyfriend) and yet still we are finishing some of it on the second week.

Have I mentioned how much I love this company!

heres whats in my box today:
2 Bartlett Pears - *LOCAL, farm direct*
2 Gala Apples - *LOCAL*
2 Peaches - *LOCAL*
2 Dapple Dandy Pluots - 'Cali'
1 bunch Carrots - *LOCAL, farm direct*
1 bunch Spinach - *LOCAL, farm direct*
1 Lettuce(mixed) - *LOCAL, farm direct*
1/3lb. Green Beans - *LOCAL, farm direct*
1 heads Broccoli - *LOCAL, farm direct*
3 Tomatoes(mixed) - *LOCAL, farm direct*
3/4lb. Summer Squash//Zucchini - *LOCAL, farm direct*
1 paper bag of mushrooms (shitake) - *LOCAL*
1lb. russet Potatoes - *LOCAL, farm direct*
1-2 Onions - *LOCAL*

PS. hey if you want to sign up for yourself, make me your reference and I think I get a free box :)

No comments: