Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tea Time in Laurelhurst Park

Its finally warm outside (although not in the morning lately) and time for tea parties in the park! Well, this is not so much a party - but a get-together. I call it Tea Time - it all started as a way for local makers and sellers on Etsy to get together and chit chat about their businesses and
network with each other. Anyone is welcome to come, its a lovely group of local creative people that get together when we can, bring our crafts and some snacks.
If you can make it - this Thursday (July 22nd) out in Laurelhurst Park - anytime between 10am and 2pm - NE corner of the park (near Ankeny Street) - find a group of chatting crafting ladies sitting at a picnic table. Its lovely. Even if you can only make it for a little bit of time... I will be there around noon - see you there!

1 comment:

Amy Stoner said...

Oh my gosh, I have NEVER been able to make one of these but I am gonna TRY my best to make it on Thursday as I will hopefully have the time free. YAY!