Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Thoughts...

Today I've been book-keeping. This is one of my least favorite business tasks. So I procrastinated this morning by making up these beautiful terrariums with my glass bits... after loading up a handful of vessels with pebbles and charcoal and dirt I stopped to take a picture...
Funny how the glass steams up pretty quick in my photo studio - the bright lights are hot!
I bought this new little succulent at the nursery. "Baby tears" or sumthin like that... it makes white flowers and has lots of tiny little bits tightly packed together. I thought this might look pretty neat, I look forward to seeing how it evolves.
I got out my little orange glass mushrooms, I had to play with these - they are so damn cute!
They might disappear under the plant as it grows, but they look so happy!
This last one I didn't put any glass bits, no mushrooms or nuthin, just a bit of plant. It just seemed so content as it was.
So I had a good time making and photographing my little creations. Then I attacked my accounting.

A little crafting to keep my spirits up.

1 comment:

Erin said...

love love love them!