Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Sentiments

I bought this valentine flipbook for Tim a couple of years ago... I wanted to put a link to where you can find it, unfortunately it looks like the artist doesn't have any available in her Etsy shop (maybe if you ask her nicely she will send you one!). I think its simply AWESOME.

This is sorta how I feel about Valentines day :) Its a flipbook too - heres a little video of it in action (its very simple)




On another note - I am feeling down today, exceptionally. The weather is dismal outside and I had thought my new laptop would finally arrive today. Looks like I was wrong. Now Dell informs me that they estimate delivery on Monday. Fuckers. The withdrawal I feel from not having a computer (let alone all my data that was on that computer)... its like kicking crack (no experience here, this is just the closest I get!)... I need to have a computer again asap. Seriously, its killing my soul. (which I assume is what crack withdrawal feels like)

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I would agree on the crack analogy. If you need a fix you are welcome! Sux!

Erin said...

Orson & I have the car tomorrow if you want a visit...

aimee said...

I've got a shiny new laptop if you want to come try it out! :)