Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Inspiration


"We can only hope that when we do break into the field, we’ll be too busy to even notice."


I read this on Etsy's Storque newsletter... and it rang beautifully in my ears. All I can do as a small businesswoman is stay busy doing what I love to be doing, and frankly, when I do make it big I am sure that I will be to busy to notice. Until then, I scramble. As Tugboat Printshop says "Hustle".


The picture I used above is done by Tugboat Printshop on commission from Etsy - they run a printshop in Pittsburg PA. Its always inspiring to read about other artists making a living off their work and living the unconventional life. Livin' the dream.

1 comment:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

I love that you say "When I make it big..." What a wonderful way to think!

xo,

Karen Beth :)