Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture Taking Today

After a long weekend at the market working, today I played hookie with Tim and we ran errands and walked around different parts of town taking pictures. The cherry blossom trees on the waterfront were calling to my camera. They were saying "Leah come take pictures!!"
Look at all this gorgeousness! I love the design of this park.

Its the Portland Oregon version of the avenues of cherry blossom trees in Washington DC. Beautiful pink and white flower laden trees adorn the waterfront on the North side of Burnside in Waterfront Park. I love this picture with the benches. The park benches have beautiful scroll work with details of cast roses.

I took a lot of pictures as always. There are more on Flickr.

1 comment:

Erin said...

great pics leah! those trees are breath-taking!