Thursday, September 16, 2010

Images from my day...

I thought it'd be fun to just share some images from the last few days... I take a lot of pictures :)
these colorful plates are at Bullseye, I was there lingering while shopping for my new kiln... the colors made me break out the ol' camera while waiting
I love taking pictures of bright colors and interesting textures... flowers... and interesting things...
Earlier in the day I was down at the Lan Su Chinese Garden for tea with a friend
the garden is having a 2 for 1 admission deal for the month of September - check it out!
The lotus flowers in the lake are blooming right now... its a perfect time of year to visit the Chinese Garden
The tea house at the Garden is so amazing. Even the pots they store the tea in are beautiful.
Back at home I washed some pieces... found these pictures on my camera...

this is the mobile hanging in the car I share with Tim - my orange dancer
one picture from this past weekend: this was a tub of pieces I brought with me on Sunday to keep my hands busy... pieces to make a few mobiles...
and here is a picture of my new shop space with both tables assembled - 6 feet square of awesome tables!

1 comment:

Slumptown said...

now that is a work surface! Great photos love the rainbow of little plates.