Friday, September 17, 2010

Kiln Moving Day

Huge big thanks to my friends for helping me move my new beast. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Especially Yed - you rock! I am forever in your debt. Seriously.
I thought it'd be fun to just make a slide show of the pictures I took while my new baby got moved into its new space. Getting it in the truck was so exciting (a fork lift picked it up), driving it to Aquila and dropping it off was no problem (thanks to Yed!), but then it had to be picked up and moved across the studio and upstairs(stairs had a corner, and there was a corner in the studio that was really tight). WOW. Its big and its black - its simply awesome. I've never seen one exactly like it and I love it.

4 comments:

Slumptown said...

Sweet, It pays to have burly friends. I have never seen a black kiln, that rocks.

Naomi said...

Cute pics!!!

Erin said...

that is a big baby! enjoy your new arrival!

aimee said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to help you fill it... is it time to start making confetti glass for Christmas ornaments?? :D