Friday, April 16, 2010

Taking My Work With Me

Today I am headed over to my friend Aimee's house to hang out with her while she heals from surgery. She must remain inactive for a few weeks, so I am headed out to visit her. Aimee is my amazing friend/assistant and knows how I am always keeping busy... tomorrow is Saturday and the I will be vending at the Portland Saturday Market, so there is always more work to be done... mobiles to be put together... always.
So I packed a to-go kit for myself. Taking my work on the road with me!

Pictured below is the tool kit packed with goodies... the inside is filled with glass that I need to attach swivels... the tray has bits and bops, useful tools and such... the lid has extra tools:
Thanks for this tool kit Jan! It rocks! Its deeper than you're average tool kit, which makes it hold a lot.

No comments: