Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Making Rings

I've been making lots of rings the past couple days... among other things... seems like the summer show season is ON and I've been running around shipping and shopping and creating things... my oh my. I had to share a picture or two of these rings. Unloading the kiln this morning looked so fun with 70 rings spilling out. I'll be restocking my Etsy shop and my booth at the Portland Saturday Market with rings, so if anyone is interested - come see if one fits! $20 each - made of borosilicate glass (very very strong and stress resistant glass) with dicroic sparkles... I love them.

3 comments:

Carly said...

So pretty! Love all the sparkles and colors! It's weird to think a glass ring won't break... I signed up for your glass frog class next week and am super excited about it!

Erin said...

I love my collection of Leah rings...

Kinman Studios said...

My ring is lovely, thanks a bunch!