Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vendor Antics

I thought I'd share some pictures from the PSM this weekend. It was wildly bopping on Saturday with the annual "Doggy Dash" raising money for the Oregon Humane Society and all... Sunday was much more empty and less profitable, but my vendor neighbors rocked out and provided a whole picnic of grilled sandwiches - it was really incredible and wonderful. I love the community at the Portland Saturday Market.Chicken salad with almonds apples poppy seeds and yogurt (yum) and grilled marinated peppers, pesto, cheddar cheese, two kinds of bread, peanut butter and jelly, strawberries and nectarines. It was such a spread (clearly we weren't too busy selling things). I provided speakers for some tunes. Thanks Nisey and everyone else for bringing such tastey yummies! The vendor antics in my neighborhood are so wonderful, I just want to hug them all. Nothing like having good neighbors.

No comments: