Monday, June 14, 2010

The Future of Making is in Your Hands

I'll be speaking at a conference this week for crafty entrepreneurs like myself. Its looking to be a great event! I just went thru the list of speakers and made sure everyone's blog is in my blogfeed. The list of speakers makes me smile! Networking is awesome! This conference is called "The Summit of Awesome". I love the name. Makes me want to take some sort of rock star pose as I say it
I heard there are a few passes left for sale for the conference. It will be held at the Kennedy School and if you are a local crafty entrepreneur, I guarantee there will be much to learn. Check it out :)

here is a link for a great article in the Oregonian about the conference:

http://www.oregonlive.com/O/index.ssf/2010/06/portlands_community_of_crafter.html

No comments: