Thursday, February 26, 2009

3000 Hearts on Etsy


I have received over 3000 hearts on Etsy! Thank you to all the lovely people out there in the cyber world who have marked my shop as a favorite of theirs on Etsy (for anyone reading this who is wondering "what is a heart on Etsy mean?" - its when someone marks your shop as a "favorite" in their Etsy profile)

Common back and shop! In fact, if you happen to be reading this, and happen to have marked me with a heart over the years (or do it today and reap the benefits!) I will give you 25% off any purchase from my shop (purchase must be made before March 1, 2009) Just leave a note to seller in the invoice and I will discount your purchase.

My way of saying thank you to internet shoppers!

3 comments:

LeaKarts said...

Yay!

Naomi said...

I'm so jealous!

Curly Girl Glass said...

Congrats Leah!
I know in a sense it doesn't really mean anything, but when I look at my hearts it does make me feel good. And yeah, now if they would all just buy something...