I've been tagged.
My good friend Marcy, my trusty-side-kick in the Etsy Glass Artist Street Team - she has tagged me in a cyber-game. Now I must divulge interesting facts about myself... and then tag 7 of my friends to do the same. Hm....
Okay "some random, some weird" here it is, Leah style:
To start with I feel like saying everything about me is weird and unconventional, so where do I start!
- The only bone I have ever broken is the very tip of my left index finger, I fed it thru a sewing machine back in the day hemming the skirt from my junior high school uniform
- I have memories of sucking on raw rhubarb out of the garden as a little girl, and I would munch on raw spaghetti noodles (I don't do either of these things any more)
- I have a crazy scar on my left cornea (my eyeball) from where I put a ski poll thru my glasses as a little girl when I was learning to downhill ski and embedded all sorts of glass in my eye
- I am certified in Thai Massage, practiced for a short bit back when I was living in Philadelphia, and then obtained 2 more levels of certification while studying in Thailand back in 2000
- Back in high school I was part of a team of girls that won a physics competition two years in a row (1st in state 7th in the nation - proof that girls are just as good as boys at math and science)
- I was a judge at the Cannabis Cup back in 1998 in Amsterdam (crazy college days!)
- I have gone Zorbing in New Zealand years ago (flung myself down a hill inside a big plastic ball) heres a picture for your pleasureHeres who I am tagging:
Here's how the cyber-version of tag works;
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.