Friday, June 5, 2009

Boxes

I picked up some boxes today. Oleo the cat inspected the pile before they got put away and ready for shipping. I think I could have fit another 10 in the car... but I thought this would be as many as possible for one run.

I have blogged about these recycled boxes before, but I gotta say it again - I love them!! Whats not to love about recycling my shipping boxes! I believe these boxes once shipped computer chip boards, something like that... they are lined with pink foam
I didn't know if Carton Services would have any more for me - and I was so happy to find that they did! Yeah for cheap sturdy boxes lined with pink foam!!

My mobiles love getting shipped to their new homes in these recycled boxes.

.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Freecycle is also a great place to get boxes. I give them away all the time. A by-product of an online shopping habit. ;o)

Etsy Glass Artists-EGA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shopPOPKO said...

oh i keep forgetting freecycle. leah, how did you hook up with these awesome things?