Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm on the Etsy Community Council

I've been randomly selected to be on the Etsy Community Council.

So I took a picture as to fit in with the rest of the crew (see other About Us pictures here) its possible I just wanted to wear my orange lab coat (cuz its awesome) because no one asked us to take pictures of ourselves. ha! I saw a comment on their blog post where a girl said she wanted to be on the council so she could have her picture taken in a lab coat because her mother had always wanted her to be a doctor, and I immediately thought of my orange lab coat. It was too perfect to pass up.

The gig lasts 3 months, I am not sure what it entails just yet. Its a new idea that Etsy is organizing and I love it. I was on student council as a highschool kid (president of my freshman class), I dunno if that is any sort of credentials... but its all I've got :)

I hope I serve my community well.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Great picture Leah! Congrats on being on the "community council," Etsy is lucky to have you.

Curly Girl Glass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curly Girl Glass said...

Go kick some Etsy butt!

Naomi said...

I love it! I agree with Erin!

RDG Designs said...

Congratulations, i think! lol Good luck!

LeaKarts said...

You are so dang cute, Leah!