Monday, November 17, 2008

Etsy

Well this is a pick-me-up! I just logged onto Etsy and saw one of my favorite wee mini mobiles dancing around the center of the Front Page. Yeah! Thats good for a few hundred clicks and hopefully it will make me some sales. Its been a long time since I saw myself on the front page of Etsy. The front page switches out so often now, my mobile will probably be up there for maybe 20 minutes or so. I am so glad I happened to log onto Etsy and see it while I could! It bugs me that the artist gets no alert or notification of your front page status, so its really random to actually see yourself there. Most of the time the only way to tell is by noticing that suddenly you have short upsurge of visitors to your shop and perhaps a small rush of sales (then you can log onto flickr where some awesome Etsy users post pictures of the front pages and you can check to see if indeed something in your shop was featured... its kinda elaborate and round-about, but hey, curiosity killed the cat, and Etsy users are crafty like that!)

So today was such a pleasure! Thanks Kimiko611!

1 comment:

LeaKarts said...

Yay! I saw that too, and I hardly ever look at the front page. Congrats! I agree, we should get some kind up happy star in the corner of our etsy if we're on the front page :)