Friday, November 28, 2008

Stay Home for Black Friday Shopping !

Oleo the cat liked Thanksgiving this year a lot, until I swatted her away from the bird and told her that turkey was not for kitties!

If you are tempted to stay home and do a little "Black Friday" shopping - go to Etsy! My shop offers FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on all small purchases. How sweet is that. Why bother with the crowds and lines in stores, with free shipping, I am saving you gas money!! Give everyone you know the gift of smiles for years to come with a little dancing mobile! How 'bout those geeky computer people in your family - give them a computer mobile! They will love the touch of handmade goodness.

For realz. Ditch the car, forget the crazy shopping out in the rain and cold. Go to Etsy. I'll see you there.

If you would like to see more pictures of my Thanksgiving dinner, click here

.

No comments: