Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cold Walks with a Camera

I cannot resist this winter blizzard outside. Lots of layers and long cold walks make my cheeks turn pink. Tim walks like a snow fox, he wants to go fast fast fast (to stay warm supposedly, I think he just finds it fun to torture me!) and I like to walk slowly and take loads of pictures. Its so beautiful outside. P-Town was covered in ice today. You can see more of the pictures I took on Flickr. Eventually I got cold (I have this winter bug, my energy only lasts so long) and Tim was ever so patient and waited for the bus with me. I did a happy dance when the bus finally arrived to take me home. It was sleeting and freezing and super cold.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leahpellegrini/

.

2 comments:

Beck said...

Oooooh so pretty!! ;O)

Leah said...

thanx - I loved how this tree looked with all the frozen lights! Its like tree jewelry :)