Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pink Cheeks and Super Colossal Holiday Sales

My cheeks hurt. They are pink from being outside all day. I would take a picture, but I'd rather take a hot bath.

Vending outdoors is for silly people (like myself today!) and while I love my Portland Saturday Market customers (thank you!!!), I am now tired and whipped by the cold rain and wind.

Today I wore 3 pairs of long johns, not to mention countless layers, fleece, turtlenecks, thick wool socks and some kind of adult version of the moon boots I once had as a kid.

Tomorrow I vend indoors at the Super Colossal Holiday Sale called Crafty Wonderland!
And I will be having a super colossal holiday sale: 2 mini mobiles for $35! (regular online price is $25 each). So come stock up and give the gift of mobiles to all your friends, family and co-workers.

11am - 7pm at the Convention Center
see ya there - its free entry

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hope you have a good day vending indoors! (I also hope you're careful and safe with your travels) You looked adorable yesterday in your winter gear! (my cheeks are pink too :)

Beck said...

Drive safely!! Totally nuts out there. It was good seeing you today Leah, hope it rocked!!!